God hugging you ?


 

Is this man, human being trying to project itself , how it feels how it gets sad, angry the whole gamut of emotions on a non-human entity, not physical ? 

Does this non human non physical, can’t be seen entity care for a physical, material human being ?

Ok, emotions is not physical. It’s not material. It’s human for sure. So emotions, what it is ? Is it spiritual ? While I don’t think it’s spiritual, it’s an interface between Spirit & Body’s response. 

If the Spirit-God can hug you how will it be ? If his response cannot be physical, what then is the spiritual equivalent of hugging ?

Is hugging a human trait ? I mean I hug someone or comfort someone because I sympathise I empathise with them. Giving them moral support and a shoulder to cry on in lieu of solving their problems or solutions. I mean if I can make good why hug when you can provide a solution ?

Having said that I think or at least I am going to be aware of how “God’s hug” feels like !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The lesson from a Young Rich Ruler

The Triangle of Christian Power

Give and you shall receive