Jesus didn’t come ready made ….he grew in stature and in wisdom


Jesus didn’t come ready made ….he grew in stature and in wisdom and in favour with God and man ! Today I adopted 4 men as my mentors. I just felt they fit the description of “stature and wisdom, favour with God and men”. Mature and steady. Head on shoulder. Common sense. Reliable. Friendly and helpful. Unpretentious and practical.

They may not be the best in their field or very successful with trophies and accreditation or the best in theology or claim to understand the world or God but they exude an aura of leadership of manhood. What a man should be !

While others strive for fame and power they just wanted a quite and contented life. I guess depend on what you want and at this stage of my life I want some stability, some love, some warmth. 

My  growing up environment was on the surface an ideal one, envy of all the people around me. But it was one of competition, suspicious, uncertainty, contradictions, insecurities, vulnerabilities, mistaken identity.

My foundation wasn’t strong. My inner foundation was unstable. The pot was pretty but the soil was bad. I have to correct the inner worldview . 

Like the son of an Admiral always trying to fill the shoe of the father and yet at the same time trying to get out of the fathers shadow. The only way out is that the son find himself and create himself. 

The last of my pinnacle years is 6. From now till end of my life is 6. I think I now know why it’s 6. Today I think I got the answer. The “4 Men” is my catalyst to that realisation. Actually last Sunday I already have an inkling. I always have regards them with esteem. But never collectively reference them as My mentors.


Fourth Pinnacle: If you have a 6 Fourth Pinnacle, the vibration brings with it the rewards and pleasures of family, friends, and security. You’ll most likely act on your feelings of philanthropy. This is a stage where giving back is vital to your innate sense of well being and purpose in the world.

Warning: The 6 vibration is such a high-frequency vibration that it tends to idealize the world, people, relationships, and even the self. This results in stubbornness and being overly opinionated. The true lesson of the 6 is to learn acceptance – and learn to modulate your sense of responsibility.  You’re being tested not to be overly responsible or overly irresponsible.










 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The lesson from a Young Rich Ruler