Matt 6:33


  My spirit is me and it’s free from encumbrances.

   . Where my spirit leads, my body follows

   . vs where my mind leads my body follows

   . My spirit leads my mind, leads the body

   . But we have let our mind if not our body be the leader of our lives. 


. Saint Paul said Romans 7:19, NIV: For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Romans 7:19, ESV: For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing.


Which leads to the advise of self control. Actually the whole Bible is talking if mastering the nature of the fallen men not with Will Power and mental control but thru the Spirit. 





Albert Einstein says he and other pursuer of science will eventually realise there is a spirit manifest in the laws of the universe that is vastly superior to mani. This spirit and laws of the universe is the KINGDOM OF GOD. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The lesson from a Young Rich Ruler